Sigh!!!!! How?!?!?! Should I like not go tmr? >.< headache sia. Haha.
Anw......... In the end the super moon in the 19 of march is a lie? O.o or maybe it's because it rained quite heavily that nite. Hmmm oh well :/
Anw. Went out for many consecutive days and. Haha. Yupp. Fun yet loads of things happened. Sigh. Too many things happened that I just don't know where to begin. Haha! But main point(s) is/are ....
-I've got a new camera
- I realised me and peiwen are somewhat alike! Haha
-me and pw are always aimed at when it comes to advertising or promotions in public
-da gu is just filthy rich o.o
- NEX is a huge place filled with nothing ( quoted from erwin. Haha) which I totally agree! Hahaha!
- I don't really like singing birthday songs in public
- I haven't decided what to get for mama's b'day gift
- I needa new hairclip
- t1's roof garden needs some shelter!
- I still ate jap food despite all the not-so-gentle reminders
- lastly. I am super indecisive !!! Arh!!!!!!
Ps: I really really don't feel like going tmr. Should or should not! Sigh. Why is it so hard for me to decide? Isn't me want to see you bigger than anything? Hmmm guess I myself am doubting that >.<
My World at 8:52 AM
Cassandra Lim
29011993
Temasek Polytechnic Business School
♥ stitchies