<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28913257?origin\x3dhttp://hamsterl0ver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 14, 2011

Passion? Or habit?



Received a text from Kenny just now that today got band. Still thinking whether or not should I attend o.o I think since after I was asked to play first clarinet I begin to skip band practices much more often. Haha. Stress? Or seriously I don't think I can handle it. ESP when many of the times Erwin and kenny wont be there and theres no one else but me to play the solo part. Sigh the thing is... I don't want to! D: I just don't like that feeling. The super duper stress and tense feeling. It just somewhat makes me dread going to band. Haha. Don't ask me why for I guess me myself am also not sure why. >.< haha. So should I????? Sigh! Sigh! Sigh!!!!!!



P/S: I'm glad sometimes miracles do happen! :DD
My World at 1:37 AM




Cassandra Lim

HELLO (:
29011993
Temasek Polytechnic Business School
♥ stitchies
Sugar Gossips, ♥