I've already made up my mind to go. You seemed happy yet made me fell into disappointed, telling me your not going! Omg what is this. And the worse is when I said something I seriously should not have said?! I feel like just digging a whole in the ground and bury my head underneath. So paiseh! >.< why am I so stewpid! I totally should not have said that. Arh!!! Now what. I'd just hafta be anpeacock and pretend nothing happened. Hah! Bluff myself is the best way yeah! Since anyway, you may not have thought of it right? Hmmm. Alright I shall not be too bothered by it. Anyway doubt we'd be meeting anytime time soon. Sigh...... Till then!
P/S: though I feel super ps for saying that, but at the bottom of my heart Im wishing that you would stay because of what I've said.
P/S: nah! It'll never happen! Get a life man!
My World at 6:49 AM
Cassandra Lim
29011993
Temasek Polytechnic Business School
♥ stitchies