mixed and messy lika salad.
OMGOMGOMG! I so want that Black Dolman top D: should i get it? >.< think i'd better SAN SI ER HOU XING BAH!
anw. super tired after the camp! went with the band to eastview sec (EVSS) where the exchange programme is held. hmmn. to be frank. I think we've got loads to improve on and there's really quite a gap between us, EVSS and BBSS!
JIAYOUS CRESTWINDS! WORK HARD AND PLAY HARD ♥ AND DEAR CLARINETISTS! PLEASE DRILL ON YOUR RUNNING NOTES! WE ALREADY HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OF A ROUND AND DARK TONE! DONT LOSE IT AND TRY WORKING ON THE ARTICULATIONS! YOU GUYS CAN DO IT! ♥
ohyes!tmr is the day when results are released >.< omg! im so gonna die terribly! D: D: D: die die die! i really dont wanna take supps! please!!!!! *praying hard man*
P/S: I hope we both can score well!