<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28913257?origin\x3dhttp://hamsterl0ver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 14, 2011

3 movies in a week (:


Haha! Watched 3 movies this week Liao >.< getting broke! Haha. Good thing piano/music/vocal lessons are starting again soon (: weehhee!
Oh yes. And I'm gonna start memorizing the highway codes and stuff ya. Exams for basic theory and final theory would be in like April end to start of May. Must start studying Liao. Heh (:

Hmmm so I did went for band prac yesterday. Not too bad I guess. Since I played second in the end. Heh. And went for supper also cos band ended quite early (: there'd be band prac this Friday again. IM GOING! haha.




PS: omg I really think I hate her! To the core. Why can she be so not bothered?! Sometimes I really wonder if she understands at all ! Does she even know what class I'm in? What instrument I play? Why I didn't wanted to continue taking lessons? Seriously I wonder when she found out I was a waste of her time....
My World at 7:49 PM




Cassandra Lim

HELLO (:
29011993
Temasek Polytechnic Business School
♥ stitchies
Sugar Gossips, ♥