<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28913257?origin\x3dhttp://hamsterl0ver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Great! Now what! I'm soooo gonna get a D for my music CDs. Just because I copied two sentences from the web even with a reference page Im still considered plagiarizing and and need to get a huge zero for that whole component!There goes my 20%!! >.< really couldnt take it yesterday! Huge blow since it was a module that I really really thought I could score well for. Haiz. Anw. Thank for the shoulder yesterday. And I'm sorry that I drenched yout shirt a lil.heh.but anws,I'm fine now(: just haft work harder got the other mods I guess. If I wanna aim for a gpa of at least a 3.0.
Let's see what I've completed.... Haha
Pom: 3 chapters
Microecons: 6 chapters
Business stats: 4 chapters
Accounts: 1 chap only heh
Marketing: haven't touched marketing at all! >.<

Hmmm. Wonder if I'm doing well/ bad leh? I thought that I'm moving super slow this time round for the main exams. Guess I really get complacent too easily and motivations running out!
Anw, aims for today:
(1) pom 3 chapters
(2) accounts 4 chapters
(3) econs 2 chapters

Jiayous jiayous! :DD
My World at 7:08 PM




Cassandra Lim

HELLO (:
29011993
Temasek Polytechnic Business School
♥ stitchies
Sugar Gossips, ♥