Econs wasnt too bad afterall! Hee! :D quite confident that I can do well in it I guess. (hopefully! Paper don't let me down! Heh.) *happy* one down and four more to go! Haha. Like positive thinking only! Haha! Anw. Today went to sch superly early to study. Good thing they( taifung, clarissa, xuanjing and syadariena) were there I guess. Or I wouldn't be studying for that like 4 hours(: plus super loads of concepts I couldn't understand till like then. Haha. I'm glad that econs is over :D Now gonna hafta study for business stats and pom . Oh yes! And accounts too! One's super math-sy. One's super theory. And the other one's both!!!' arh!!! Haha. Anyway thinky progress as for now is still.... Acceptable(: continue to work hard peeps!!!! :DD
Gambatte neh! :DDD
P:S: thanks for being there when i need you! <3
My World at 5:04 AM
Cassandra Lim
29011993
Temasek Polytechnic Business School
♥ stitchies