<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28913257?origin\x3dhttp://hamsterl0ver.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Anticipate


Hmmm. So in the end guess I didn't complete whatever I wanted to do for yesterday. Super slack day yesterday. AGAIN! ):
Anw, After a good nights rest. I'm feeling much better now(: business stats paper is tmr!!! And I am still left with 4 chapters not completed yet. Plus I am so gonna finish all the past year exam papers!!! (: but what bout pom and accounts. Think
I can totally just die for accounts. Haven't even started on it. And not to mention marketing. Hahaha.
Gonna go airport to study after the paper tmr. Guess going airport with pw makes out session their more productive! :D heh.

P/S: omg omg omg. I just realised after I started texting xj that I have been spelling my 'wierd' wrongly at all time! Arh!!! So it's weird right? Hahaha! Omg super paiseh!!!

P/S/S: maybe it's in my genes :D weird.
My World at 5:01 PM




Cassandra Lim

HELLO (:
29011993
Temasek Polytechnic Business School
♥ stitchies
Sugar Gossips, ♥